KS1 Teacher -Responibility for EYFS
Harper Bell Seventh-day Adventist Primary School,
29 Ravenhurst Street, Birmingham, B12 0EJ, Tel: 0121 693 7742
Key Stage 1 Teacher / TLR2 (Responsibility for EYFS)
Required: January 2018
Harper Bell Seventh-day Adventist Primary school is a unique and popular 1 form entry school, located near to the City Centre, with approximately 210 children on roll. The IEB is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic teacher, who is excited to join a positive, happy and hardworking team of staff. The appointed candidate would initially be the class teacher in year 2, along with the responsibility for the leadership and development of the reception class.
The school’s vision is for ‘All pupils to fulfil their God given talent and aspire to achieve a university education.’ The school is driven by its values of love, learning and laughter.
We are looking for someone with passion, charisma and energy who can deliver inspirational lessons and shape the future of our EYFS.
• Be able to work in a creative and inspirational way that inspires children to love school.
• Be able to challenge and motivate all children to achieve.
• Have a commitment to working as part of a team to improve standards of teaching and learning.
• Be a positive role model in school.
• Buy into the school vision
We can offer:
• Amazing children.
• Friendly and motivated staff team.
• Positive working environment.
• Professional development opportunities.
• Supportive leadership team.
• Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact the School Office.
Closing Date: 1 December 2017
Interviews: Week beginning 11 December 2017
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.