Kids in Discipleship Training
Kids in Discipleship aims to put Jesus at the centre of our families, equipping adults and children alike to use their gifts in mission and ministry. It empowers congregations, parents, and mentors to implement a model of intentional discipleship, allowing families to grow in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and with each other.
The BUC K.I.D. Leadership Training is 3 days of intensive training designed to equip you to direct Kids in Discipleship in your local church:
- What is Kids in Discipleship? - download this factsheet to learn more about K.I.D.
- K.I.D. Booking Details - how to book places for your church at the next K.I.D. Leadership Training (please contact the SEC Family Ministries Department to discuss subsidies currently available to help meet the cost of this training)
- K.I.D. Information Guide - complete guide containing everything you need to know about K.I.D.
- Jesus in the Family Poster - download a poster to display in your church
Family Ministry Doctorate
- Doctor of Ministry Program – Family Ministry Concentration at Andrews University, Michigan